Tagged by SnowTightFrostBite
Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged
Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"
It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
No tagging back
1. What's the worst bite or injury you've received from an animal?
Ooooh boy. Long story. Right before my sixth birthday, I was at this horse rescue place, in this glorious field full of horses. And, like any kid would do, I was yanking grass out of the ground to hand feed the horses, because why would they get it themselves when they could take it from a child's grubby fingers instead??
And I guess something spooked them, because then they stampeded? One of them knocked me down, a few jumped over, and then one of them stepped on my chest. On the left side, just under my collerbone. I had three broken ribs, a broken collarbone, a punctured lung, and this really awesome hoofprint bruise over my heart.
2. Would you rather make out with Ville Ruuska or a toilet seat?
3. Ever done anything such as smoking or drugs?
No, but I have taken advil. In my life. Occationally. When in severe pain.
4. What's your alcohol of choice (I probably asked this in another questionnaire) ?
you did! I answered Kombucha, which is cheating because it really only had trace amounts of alcohol? At best? But dang, it's good stuff!
5. Favorite children's show/movie?
VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDERS.
Also Emperor's New Groove and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
6. Allergic to anything?
So many things, but mainly shellfish and citrus.
7. Splinters or papercuts?
Papercuts, because that implies there is paper that I can maybe draw on.
8. Have you ever randomly licked something? Anything? Just for a taste??
9. Who's your idol?
10. Do you find yourself in a bad mood quite often, or the opposite?
Actually, I'm optimistic and lighthearted to the point of ridiculous. I have actually laughed at legitimately sad people, and gotten them to laugh with me.
11. Jam or jelly?
12. Black coffee or totally drowned in milk coffee?
Only if the milk is coconut milk. :>
13. Or tea?
Ooo that too.
As long as it's not iced, anyway. Bleh.
And now, onto my questions! *rubs hands together with glee*
1. What would you do if you met one of your OCs IRL? If you don't have any OCs, pick your favorite fictional character, or use a friend's OC.
2. Is it better to have a sudden, unexpected breakup, or stay in a stable relationship, but only be in love with the person your mate pretends to be?
3. If you were in a superhero story, would you be the hero, villain, antihero, sidekick, henchman, citizen, or damsel in distress?
4. If you could wish for anything, but had to crush a child's dreams to do it, would you?
5. Why IS a raven like a writing desk?
6. If you could see souls, what color would yours be?
7. Why do you draw and/or write?
8. If you knew you were going to die in exactly a week, to the minute, what would you do?
9. What do you want your last words to be? Or, if you'd rather die silently, then what do you want written on your gravestone?
10. Would you give up feeling happiness, love, creativity and mirth if it meant you never felt pain, fear, sadness, cold, or hunger?
11. If a very obviously ugly person asked you how they looked, what would you say?
12. If your house was burning down, your family and pets were already safe, and you had time to grab three things, what would they be?
13. Would you rather have a wonderful adventure and follow your dreams, but risk losing your friends, family, life, world, and/or everything you hold dear at every turn,
lead an a perfectly avarage, boring, safe life, but always wonder what could have been?
Aaaaand lastly, I tag:
Have fun! ^u^